We had a very busy summer and had something going on pretty much every week. (Let's just pretend that is the reason why it has been months since I've posted anything here. Haha!) This summer I ran two half-marathons (my first), we celebrated Xavier's second birthday, Xavier got his first "normal kid" stitches, we went to baseball games, went to Comic Con, had playdates with friends, attended my sister's wedding in Wisconsin, and vacationed in Las Vegas with Matt's family. Whew! I'm exhausted just thinking about everything we did. Now on to the real reason for this post...an excuse to share some pictures!
Watching the Tour de France with daddy. Don't forget to wear your helmet!
Never too young for Comic Con.
Family <3
First time on an airplane!
Waiting for fireworks at the Padre game.
If you ask him, he will tell you ALL about the fireworks.
Over...and over...and over...
No comments:
Post a Comment